Super Mario Bros. Level Maps
The complete maps for Super Mario Bros (NES) are below. We have maps of each part of every level as well as bonus stages and extras. Credit for the production of these maps goes to Ian Albert who has done a thoroughly excellent job of creating these image based maps.
|Level 1-1||Level 1-2||Level 1-3||Level 1-4|
|Level 2-1||Level 2-2||Level 2-3||Level 2-4|
|Level 3-1||Level 3-2||Level 3-3||Level 3-4|
|Level 4-1||Level 4-2||Level 4-3||Level 4-4|
|Level 5-1||Level 5-2||Level 5-3||Level 5-4|
|Level 6-1||Level 6-2||Level 6-3||Level 6-4|
|Level 7-1||Level 7-2||Level 7-3||Level 7-4|
|Level 8-1||Level 8-2||Level 8-3||Level 8-4|
Bonus area maps.
- Bonus area A — Underground coins
- Bonus area B — Underground coins
- Bonus area C — Underground coins
- Bonus area D — Underground coins
- Bonus area E — Underground coins
- Bonus area F — Underwater area
- Bonus area G — Underwater area (same as F with smaller platforms)
- Bonus area H — Cloud area
- Bonus area I — Cloud area
- Bonus area J — Warp to worlds 6, 7, and 8.
- Bonus area K — Cloud area (same as I with smaller platforms)
- Underground level transition — The brief non-playable screen where Mario walks into a pipe to enter an underground or underwater level.
- Underground end of level — This area concludes all underground or underwater levels.