Platform: Nintendo DS
Developed by Nintendo
Published by Nintendo
Super Mario 64 was a genre-defining classic. Now it arrives on the Nintendo DS with all-new features that take advantage of the new portable system's dual screens, touch screen and wireless features!
Mario, Luigi and Wario are invited to a royal party for Princess Peach. When they arrive at the castle, it is strangely empty and the 3 of them try to learn what happened. When they disappear too, Yoshi must rescue them from their old enemy Bowser.
- Play as Yoshi, Mario, Luigi or Wario -- each has their own unique abilities and you'll need them all
- Collect the 150 Power Star Bowser hid on the castle grounds
- In Adventure Mode, you'll control the four friends by using the stylus on the touch-screen
- Play and win fun touch-sensitive mini-games
- Battle up to three friends in Wireless Versus mode, which can be played with only one Super Mario 64 DS game card
Reference / Information
Media / Downloads